Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Matt Damon

I'm at some kind of function, it doesn't really matter what kind it is. Let's say the Oscars. Yea, it's the Oscars. Pretty cool. So I'm sitting next to Walter Matthau, who has been dead since 2000 by the way, when Matt Damon sits down in the empty seat to my right. I do kind of a double take, just because I wasn't sure it was really Matt Damon (I mean, these were good seats), but yea, it's Matt Damon.
He must have noticed me doing a double take so he leans in close and says "Yea, hey, I'm Matt Damon. Don't worry, these things can actually be kind of fun."
He started to say something else but I shushed him and told him I was kinda busy and that I would have to call him later.
It was awkward to sit by him for the next 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment