Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Drew Barrymore


Who likes the beach? Not me. But it looks like Drew Barrymore does. I was hanging out with some friends at the beach and they were busting my balls for being the only grown man on a beach wearing 2 shirts and blue jeans. I told them I felt more comfortable not scaring children away with my see-thru skin but they just weren't having it. Just when I thought I was gonna have to walk back to the Ford Taurus station wagon all by myself, Drew Barrymore walks up to us wearing the biggest T-shirt I have ever seen. But it was the one with the fake bikini girl on it.
She starts to yell, top of her lungs yell, at my friends for busting my balls for wanting to wear clothes at the beach and that it's my choice with what I want to do with my body.
I didn't even go to the Taurus. I walked to a bar and waited for my friends to call me.
They told me that after I left, shit got weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment