Thursday, October 27, 2011

Alec Baldwin

I was in London about a year ago walking around and sightseeing, you know, all that touristy shit, when Alec Baldwin comes walking out of a local pub. Neither of us were paying attention and we almost knocked our heads together.
"Oh! Excuse me! I didn't see you there Alec Baldwin."
"That's ok, Nate, I wasn't paying attention either."
"How did you know my name was Nate?"
"I'm very good at guessing names. Say, were you about to go into this pub?"
"I will if you think I should, Alec Baldwin."
"I think you should. Here's a bit of advice, give Thomas the barkeep a fiver and tell him I said 'swing harder next time, Sally' and you'll get free drinks all night.
Trust me!
He shook my hand and walked away.
And he was right, I drank for free all night.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, nice dude. If this takes off I want to build your official website.

    ReplyDelete