Sunday, November 6, 2011

Elijah Wood

I've never been that much of a dancer, but sometimes when I've had enough to drink, my legs start doing whatever they want. Speaking of legs, I was walking through downtown Chicago one time and as I passed a bar, a man came flying through the window backwards and landed on the sidewalk in front of me. Elijah Wood jumped into the windowsill and yelled at the guy to never come back here again and something about how she's a beautiful woman and he doesn't know how to speak to a lady. I don't really know what else he said and I wasn't really paying attention because the guy in front of me had literally been kicked through the window for about 15 feet. I think that might be physically impossible, but it happened. I looked over at Elijah Wood and he gave me the head nod.
"Fuck yea, Elijah Wood."
"Fuck yea." He responded and ducked back into the bar.
Fuck yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment