Monday, November 21, 2011

Ben Foster

So my wife and I decided to go downtown for a drink, which was a horrible choice by the way because apparently Sting is in town so there's nothing but douchebags out and about.
Anyways, she tells me she needs to run to the little girls room except how she said it wasn't cute or anything. She was gone for no more than a few seconds when I hear someone clearing their throat next to me. It wasn't a quick, normal throat clearing, but it was over and over, like they were obviously trying to get my attention. I look over and it's Ben Foster.
I accidentally said "Oh, shit." out loud, but only because he's scary, not famous.
"Hey, Nate. How's your night going?" He doesn't look at me when he says this, he just rubs his throat and then takes a sip of his beer.
It takes me a second to get the words 'pretty good' out, and the moment I do, he responds with 'that's good, man.'
Then he looks at me.
Super duper.
Then my wife came back from the restroom. When I turned to introduce her, he was gone.
She still doesn't believe me, but whatever. 

That guy is intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment